Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weight

OK, so a while back I said that I'm going to lose 10 pounds by May. I'm going to be listing my weight on a semi-weekly basis so that people can make fun of me or encourage me. I'll title them all "weight" so that if you don't want to read it, you don't have to.

This morning, I weighed 194.0 pounds. I'm going to say that I was 195.0 for my goal start, because my original weight was 205 and 195 is 10 pounds lighter. So my new goal weight is 185, which is closer to my doctor's "ideal" weight for me...170.

So that's my story, thanks for watching. Place your bets on when I reach the target goal.

6 comments:

~moe~ said...

I don't bet, but I bet you'll make it. you are strong and determined man and I know you'll do well.

Cheering you on from here!

Karen Elizabeth said...

good luck! weight loss is hard to achieve whilst in school AND during the winter. you can do it!

Jason said...

I bet you do it by mid-April.

But if it causes you more trouble than that, and you get desperate in the last week of April you could always cut off one arm at the elbow.

That has to be good for ten pounds.

Anonymous said...

I know you can do this! I'm very proud of you!! Mom

M.Filly said...

what happened to semi-weekly?

~moe~ said...

How are you doing?