Sunday, February 24, 2008

weight 2

OK, sorry about the delay....
I've forgotten dates, but here's what I know about my weight.
A couple of weeks ago... 194.2
last week...193.6
yesterday...193.2

I haven't been working out, nor watching what I eat. I haven't been eating anything disgusting, but I don't eat a salad for lunch or anything. I shall get up in the morning for a workout. Wish me luck.

On the other side of my life, school is going well. I have my final project this semester and am looking for a few good singers for Tuesday night rehearsals. It'll be fun! I'll write about my project later. It should be interesting--a Hymn Sing on the Apostles' Creed.

Blessings to you all!

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

I love the third article...what hymns are you picking for that?

If it helps...you're not alone on the weight thing. I'm starting South Beach again...i've inched my way back up to where I don't want to be. You can do it! :)