Monday, March 03, 2008

weight

So, I thought posting this stuff (my weight) would be a good motivator--it is not. I haven't really been diligent in my working out. In other words, I haven't. I've been sore, I've been tired. I've been whining.

So that all being said, my weight this morning was 192.2. I've seen it lower, but this is the lowest it's been while still on my trend. 185-ish is my goal weight, so that's looking closer than ever. Maybe I'll just keep lowering the goal by 5-10 pounds. According to Body Mass Index charts, I should be at about 170 or lower, well 130-170, but THAT'S not going to happen! At least not the 130! I was 140 in High School and looked like I belonged on a "Save the Children" commercial.

That's all for now, bye.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

Hey buddy...I'm going through this too. Let's chat and maybe we can help each other? sarammoe atyahooDotcom