Monday, April 07, 2008

More weighting around

I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything substantial in a while, this will be nothing different. I weighed myself and was 188.0 on Saturday and 187.4 on Sunday. Either way, I'm at nearly 10% weight reduction. When I reach 185, I'll be over that.
However, I did go to the doctor and had my blood-glucose levels checked and I was 101. That's 1 point over normal. My family has a history of diabetes, so I am paying more attention to that than the average person would. I've had a rather stressful semester, so this is probably a result, but I'm still watching my diet and looking at changing my weight goals. They suggested 3 pounds ago to lose ten pounds. Mom suggested 10%, without realizing that I'm close to that already. But, I guess another 18-19 pound wouldn't be BAD, it would jut be difficult. I think that my goal will be in the 170's. Unfortunately, that leaves me close to the "Overweight" Body Mass Index. I guess I'll keep revising my goals until I am no longer overweight, huh? "Another" 10 pounds is easy, but losing the "last" ten pounds is hard, huh?

Wish me luck!

No comments: