Friday, August 22, 2008

Ch-ch-changes!

Here's the short scoop.

Becky and I moved to Bloomington.  No Internet.  I have not been reading my friends' blogs or updating my own.  I think I'll try to add the blogs to Google Reader so I can access them at work.

Yes, I wrote work.

I work at a kiosk at MOA and Burnsville malls.  Not simultaneously, but I alternate between the two.  My schedule is erratic and my alternations are not patterned, but it's OK.  It's called ListenHear, clever huh?  It's a division of Starkey hearing aids.  We sell custom ear mold things like MP3 earbuds, ear plugs, and the like.  I get a lot of swag, but I sit by myself for long periods of time.  I do get to read, but I get bored too.  It's part time, so I'm looking elsewhere too.  

I interviewed at a school in North Minneapolis today.  What an experience!  On the way there, I got lost and I was solicited... that's all I will say.  They want me back for a second interview with the director.  I'm excited.  I think it will be good.  It's a new challenge, a GREAT school and it's non-church ministry.  You should check them out at http://www.wiseschool.org.

I don't have much more to say.  Bye.

No comments: