Sunday, January 04, 2009

Commenting...

So, apparently because I have Mortimer Adler's book on my blog, one of his "associates" frequents my blog. I'm certain it's a 'bot of sorts, but it really ticks me off and makes me never want to get another book of his. (even though it's quite good... and Morty is dead).
Anyway, though I'm sure Mr. Adler would not like this, because I'm having to change my practices to avoid his "associate," but I'm now requiring word authentication in order to post. It was either that, or require people to become members of my blog. I'd rather have word verification than have people not comment, so please comment anyway, and I'm sorry.

Mom, you can continue to email comments to me. That doesn't require any verification :-P

Peace, All.

1 comment:

Max Weismann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.