Friday, January 30, 2009

I've grown accustomed...

So, I had something to blog about, but I cannot remember what it was and I've grown accustomed to posting when I'm at work.

I've mentioned this before, but I'll say it again, this job is murder.
I love the guys I work with... in a normal, heterosexual way. They teach me all kinds of cool stuff with SSH, WiFi, Linux (I'm currently running a form of Slackware on Becky's college laptop), and other stuff. They don't mind when I mention seminary and are ok when I complain about stupid stuff.
I like what I'm doing, mostly because of all the above.
The management that I deal with is 99% cool. They are still management, and make decisions I don't understand, but I'm not supposed to understand it.
The management I don't deal with, I don't deal with. So I have no clue.

I just wish I could escape to some different hours. I'm tired of being fatigued, no matter the time of day. I'm tired (as is Becky) of being crabby. It's nice, because I do get a chance to miss Becky. This is a rare occurrence for us. Usually I'm too busy to know that there's something missing. I don't know if this is normal.

Well, I'm not done ranting, but I just remembered what I had to post on....

No comments: