Friday, March 20, 2009

Random lack of stuff to mention

I don't really have anything of note about myself here. I'm working, I like it so far. They are making me sing at a Wednesday service. That will be fun, I think! I don't sing enough, so it will be a good excuse.

My brother-in-law was diagnosed with cancer for round # 2 with that disease. He'll undergo another 4-6 months of chemotherapy and deal with a new position at work, 2 little girls, and the regular stresses of life. He's a runner, but he'll be out of his running shoes for a bit.

If you are of the praying type, please add Brian and his family to your list.

Peace to all of you!

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

I'm a praying and a runner type. Plus he's your brother-in-law. Totally adding Brian and his family to my list.

Praying for you too. *hugs*