Friday, March 06, 2009

Work related weirdness

So, last Thursday I applied for a job. Friday, I was called for an interview for the following Monday. I decided that night that I hated my current job and gave notice. Monday came and the interview went well. Wednesday they called me and offered me the job and Thursday I accepted. I start THIS Monday!

The weird thing is that it's part-time. So, today, I applied at a bunch of different places to teach voice and be a professor and stuff like that.

So, you might be asking, "What job is this mad man speaking of?" and to that I answer, "Administrative Assistant of Worship and Music at Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Church." It's a half-time job, but they are currently looking for a Children's Handbell director as well, so I may look into that too. Also, this leaves me some time to be a Voice Teacher, or whatever, too.

I'm somewhat excited, but scared to be leaving a more lucrative position.

God will provide, right?

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

Congrats on the job! And yes, God will provide. Have faith, and it will come. :)

I'm really happy for you.