Tuesday, July 14, 2009

150th!

It's been a while since I posted last and I just saw that this is number 150.

I've been crazy busy away from the internets, so I haven't read anyone's blog since I last posted, and still haven't. I love you all still!

Anyway, Becky and I competed in our first triathlon at the end of June in North Mankato. We finished it together, so our times sucked, but we did that on purpose. We just wanted to finish it. We hadn't "really" trained for it, so we just wanted to take it easy. We both feel we took it too easy and could have finished stronger without killing ourselves, but that's what the next one is for, right? And, yes, we want to do another. Yeah!

Other than that, I'm heading to New Orleans with a charter bus full of high schoolers(!). We are heading to one of the hottest places in the country during the middle of July for the ELCA Youth Gathering. It should be fun and I'm looking forward to it. Wish me luck!

Becky is employed twice over. Once is for MN Council of Non-Profits. Twice is for a Hispanic congregation in South Mpls, El Milagro. These will be great for her, since she was ready to move in this direction anyway. I might actually see her during tax season 2010.

That's all I can write in the allotted 5 minutes. Peace!

No comments: