Thursday, October 21, 2010

Chicago Travels

I’m writing this as I ride to Chicago with some of my favorite people. We are listening to satellite radio while the driver keeps us on our course to a great friends wedding.

I was really hoping to have some fall foliage on this trip, but so far, the only foliage I see is on the ground. Sad. Also, since I’m in the back seat, the windows are tinted or polarized and the beautiful blue sky looks eerily grey. It’s kind of fun.

The only time I have been to Chicago was when I was a very young child and my cousin was getting married in Ohio or Indiana or some state this way and we passed through (I don’t think we stopped). So this trip is really exciting for me.

Anyway, I don’t have anything to say, but I wanted to check in with you all.

Where should I go while I’m here?

No comments: